Following our recent communication regarding the change in storage regulations, we have added two new course dates to take place at Primetake’s premises in Fiskerton, Lincolnshire.
Course Title: Introduction to the Safe Storage and Handling of Explosive Articles and Substances
- Wednesday 11th February 2015
- Wednesday 11th March 2015
Course Location: Primetake Ltd, Reepham Road, Lincoln, LN3 4EZ, United Kingdom
Course content: This course is designed for personnel working within or supervising armouries and magazines, it covers the following subjects:
INTRODUCTION TO LEGISLATION
• Manufacture, Storage and Explosive Regulations (M.S.E.R.)
• Classification and Labelling of Explosives Regulations.
• The Control of Explosive Regulations.
• International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (A.D.R.)
CLASSIFICATION OF AMMUNITION
• Class of Hazard – Hazard (Fire) Divisions – Compatibility Groups
ACCOUNTING FOR EXPLOSIVE ARTICLES AND SUBSTANCES
• Legal Requirements
• Methods of Accounting
GENERAL STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Building Inspections
• Packing and Storage
• Humidity Levels
• Access to Stores
• Plus many more areas on how to improve the safe storage and handling of explosive articles and substances.
The course requires the availability of an armoury/magazine to allow personnel to conduct an audit.
• INDIVIDUAL – Courses held at Primetake cost £350.00 per person; this includes a buffet lunch but not accommodation and travel. Minimum of 4 attendees required.
• FORCE – £1600.00 per day for a maximum of 10 persons, plus expenses.
• ALL PRICING VALID 01.04.14 – 31.03.15
For further information contact: Primetake Ltd at the above address or